As with amplifiers, you cannot judge a CD player by analysing its specifications. You need to listen! And that is what Marantz does when designing their unsurpassed (SA)CD players. It all sounds easy, but only with a long experience in product design and an intimate understanding of music reproduction is it possible to create products like our CD players. And you have to hear it to believe us!
The new CD6006 is a fine-tuned version with even more specially selected components and new layout circuit compared to its CD6005 predecessor, the What HiFi “Best CD player under £500”.
- CD, CD-R/RW playback, Front USB input certified “Made for iPhone/iPod”: Versatile playback options including iDevice direct connectivity
- Support of WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA file playback via USB devices: Plays most popular digital media files
- Further sound tuned with carefully selected components: Unique Marantz audio experience
- High quality 192kHz/24bit D/A conversion (CS4398) and accurate system clock: Best sound quality from CD and digital media files
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA2 circuits: Wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage
- Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2 and gain control: High-quality sound even from demanding headphones
- Double layered bottom plate and rigid feet: Eliminating interferences for purity of sound
- Gold Plated L/R/Coax Outputs: Best connection to amplifier
- System remote to control CD-Player, Amplifier and Network Player: For total ease-of-use
- Available in black or silver-gold: Perfectly matching PM6006 Amplifier and NA6005 Network Audio Player