One of the iPod’s greatest charms is its tactile character: you also have total control at your fingertips via the genius user interface. However, when you hook up your iPod to your hi-fi system it’s no longer in your hand – your beloved iPod is anchored to a fixed docking station. But all that is about to change with our iPod dockingstation.
Now you can enjoy your iPod files on your main stereo system – and, enjoy holding your iPod in your hands, controlling playback from this genius interface. Simply plug the IS301 handheld adapter into your iPod and send the files, via Bluetooth (A2DP), to your receiver unit. A separate base docking station can be used to store the handheld module, where it handles iPod charging and connection, via USB, with iTunes on your PC.
- 3-piece new iPod docking station with Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP) module
- Wireless audio streaming via Bluetooth v2.1 and wired via CAT-5
- Wired video streaming via CAT-5
- Compatible with latest iPod (4th and 5th generation), iPod Classic, iPod Touch (1st and 2nd generation), iPod Nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation) and iPod Mini
- Airplane mode supported
- Composite, S-Video and Component video output
- USB connectivity for synchronizing with iTunes
- Built-in IR-receiver
- RS-232 and Marantz Remote bus
- Dedicated remote